BePodder is a media aggregator (and more) for the BeOS/Zeta Operating System that helps you to find, subscribe to, and download multimedia contents. It allows you to easily enjoy audio, video, images and news published around the web in RSS format. It's a Podcaster software.
BePodder is shareware; this allows us to provide support and updates. We will also provide support to the Haiku project by donating 20% of the revenue of every sold copy.
BePodder Light is the basic version (free download and no time limited) that includes many cool features:
- Easy to use yet powerful Graphical User Interface
- Handles all news/podcast feeds in RSS 0.9, 2.0, Atom, RDF and iTunes (up to 10 feeds in the Light version)
- Fully integrated with BFS (BeOS/Zeta file system)
- Integrated podcast, videoblog, imagefeeds, BitTorrentfeeds, newsfeeds and Iternationalfeeds built-in OPML directories with thousands of feeds
- Advanced channels/lists management with drag and drop support
- Support for more than 10 languages
- Easy to integrate with other applications like BitTorrent/ Installer / Unzip / etc.
- Players integration with a new Auto option
- BePodder is 100% adwares/spywares free
- Zeta (multilanguage) and BeOS R5 (english only)
- You don't need an iPod or any kind of MP3 player to use and enjoy BePodder.
The registered version adds some more nice features:
- Unlimited number of channels
- Small Channel view
- HTTP Proxy support
- Automatic channels check
- Up to 5 enclosure downloads at the same time. (multithreading)
- The same licence-keyfile can be use on to unlock BeOS R5 and Zeta version
- Low price, only 15 euro
The light version can be ugraded and registred by purchasing a licence-keyfile.
You can buy your personal licence here (kagi store, now with PayPal support).
There is also a new forum where you can post your comments and ideas!
Details about this version:
- better MimeType recognition (after downloading a file).
- Fixed some drawing issues. Less useless re-drawing (less flickering while checking channels).
- the archive folder can now be a symlink.
- Fixed a bug that prevent to load preferences in the Light version.
- Added a paperclip icon for episodes with enclosure.
- Added \\\"Check for updates\\\" feature.
- Submitted On:
- 25 Oct 2007
- Submitted By:
- Karl vom Dorff (karl)
- File Size:
- 3,323.50 Kb
- File Version:
- File Author:
- Funky Idea Software